11.17.2015

Hailey's Senior Photographs! | Noblesville, IN


I had a blast getting to photograph Hailey's Senior Photos. What a beauty . . . inside and out.  She is stunning.  I love her determination and independence in knowing already who she is and the path she wants to follow for her future.  I loved being a part of these photos.  I can't wait to see all she accomplishes in life with all of the adventures!  What fun.  Here are just a few of my favorites from our shoot . . . 
















































Thanks again, Hailey, for allowing me to be a part of your senior photography.  To view more of her senior photos, please click the below link to their viewing site: 

https://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Hailey-Photos

XXOO, Kristin

1 comment:

Please leave your comments