8.06.2016

Jessie + Jesse = Married! | Indianapolis, IN Wedding



Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Flagle! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your absolutely amazing wedding day! I just love these two and their families and friends!!!! They have so much love for everyone around them.  The Indiana Landmarks Center has so much character and perfect backdrop for their wedding.  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your engagement and wedding photography! It was a spectacular and breath-taking wedding with personal touches, amazing details and elegance throughout the day.  I couldn't be more happy for you and I feel absolutely honored that I was able to capture your love story!  

I love them and couldn't be more excited for them. Their wedding day is extra special for me in being a part of the Staats Family events!  Having been neighbors to the amazing family, we have loved seeing the family grow.  Our family really misses living next door to them!!  As Jessie used to help me with all of my photo editing years ago, it it is now fun to be photographing her special wedding day.  I love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. I know you will have so much fun and enjoy married life!!  



Bride Getting Ready:  Jessie's house
Wedding Ceremony and Reception:  Indiana Landmarks Center
Catering, Cheesecake and Staff:  Hoaglin's Catering
Event Floral: Mother-of-the-Bride and Wanamaker Flower Shop
DJ:  Friend
Makeup:  Sister-of-the-Bride
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger with Kristin Hornberger Photography

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding, but below are a few my favorites from their spectacular day . . . 




















































































































What an adorable couple and amazing wedding celebration!  To view these few sneak peek images on their special wedding viewing site, please click the below link to their images . . . 


Enjoy married life, Mr. & Mrs. Flagle!  Much love to you both.  XXOO, Kristin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments