10.09.2017

Leslie + Sam = Married! | Indianapolis, IN


Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Sudakoff! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your absolutely amazing wedding day! I just love these two and their families and friends. They have so much love for everyone around them.  The Marriott Indianapolis North was the perfect backdrop for their wedding.  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your wedding photography! It was a spectacular and breath-taking wedding with personal touches, amazing details and elegance throughout the day.  I couldn't be more happy for you and I feel absolutely honored that I was able to capture your love story!  I love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. I know you will have so much fun and enjoy married life!!  

Wedding Ceremony and Reception, Catering and Staff:  Marriott Indianapolis North
Event Floral: New Bella Sorella
Wedding Dress:  The Wedding Studio
DJ:  Diamond Productions
Makeup:  Michelle
Wedding Cake:  Classic Cakes
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger & Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography


There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding, but below are just a few of my favorites from their spectacular day . . . 















































































What an adorable couple and amazing wedding celebration!  To view these few sneak peek images on their special wedding viewing site, please click the below link to their images . . . 

Enjoy married life, Mr. & Mrs. Sudakoff!  Much love to you both.  XXOO, Kristin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments