1.31.2012

Your Favorite Engagement Photo: Jessica & Kaveh!

I am excited to say that I am starting a new segment on my Blog called 'Your Favorite Engagement Images!' I had my brides and grooms-TO-BE pick a favorite image (or a few images) from their engagement photo session that really stand out as their favorite!  I feel that I am always the one picking favorite images and I wanted to know what my couple's were thinking!  They are the whole reason I do what I do.  I want the entire engagement and wedding photography adventure to be an amazing experience for the bride and groom!  It is so fun hearing what my couple love from their engagement images.

Jessica & Kaveh are amazing.  So many great photos and had a blast getting to hang out with them.  Here are two of Jessica's favorite photos from their engagement session!  "We love the black and white with only the candy cane in color and it was perfect for our Christmas cards/save-the-date." 
"The second of just us two outside we love because it captures us so obviously in love and happy.  Thanks for taking such wonderful pictures .... we love them and can't wait for the wedding pictures!"

I do have to share the super cute Save-the-Date card that Jessica created to send out for their Save-the-Date and Christmas Card.  Soooo cute!!!!
I have to say the same to Jessica & Kaveh . . . that I absolutely can't wait for June for their big day!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments