3.08.2010

Wedding Flushmount Coffee Table Album!

I love my flushmount coffee table albums!  They have a beautiful leather cover in choice of leather cover color - black, brown, lime green, navy blue, red, bright pink or white.  I work with the bride/groom to custom-design the album based on their wedding pictures and I capture their style and personalities in the album design.  With these albums, I would put together an album draft that the bride and groom can view on their computer and can make comments page-by-page to the album designs (i.e. notes for me to make adjustments, add pictures, make a picture black and white, take out pictures, etc).  Each album turns out so unique to the bride and groom and capture the details from the day.  The albums use so many pictures from the day, so many photographs that capture all the details from the day that the bride and groom spent so much time in planning.  There are pictures as backgrounds, collages of pictures, etc. The binding lays beautifully flat, so each album spread can be presented in all of its glory across the middle without the noticable cut down the page.  The albums are also warrantied for life if anything would happen to them.  I have 10x10" and 12x12" coffee table flushmount albums included in a lot of my wedding packages (with most of my normal album sizes ranging from 20 - 50 page albums, with options to add more pages).  I also offer cute little mini "parent size" albums that are great little brag books to give as gifts for the parents, bridesmaids, family, etc.  The Mini albums are so cute and popular, that most of the brides I photograph, want to have one of these great keepsake mini albums for their purse to pull out anytime for people to see their beautiful day!  Below are a few samples of the custom designed leather cover albums . . . 
I love designing the wedding albums.  So fun and they turn into such a great family treasured heirloom that capture all the wedding details and emotions.  XXOO, Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing!!!! What lovely photos. I really love these flush mount coffee table albums. You have such a nice collection and thanks for sharing with your readers.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments