1.24.2011

Jennifer & Chris' Wedding Day!

Jennifer & Chris had a beautiful wedding day! If you remember them from their Summer 2010 Engagement Pictures with their dog, Jake! I have loved working with them and their families through the wedding planning and couldn't be happier for them. I am so glad you had a blast in Aruba! Dianne & all the Valle Vista staff did an amazing job! Jennifer & Chris had a super fun wedding day and I love the sunset pictures!

Hair & Make-Up Location: Parents of the Bride's house
Ceremony & Reception Location: Valle Vista
Wedding Cake: A Piece of Cake

Below are a few of my favorite pictures from the day . . .
What a neat cake!!
I love this photo of Jennifer & her dad, Bill, helping her out of the carriage . . .
The happy couple!!
Have so much fun and enjoy married life, Mr. & Mrs. O'Neal!! Enjoy. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments