1.12.2011

Stacy & Josh's Wedding Day!

Stacy & Josh are an amazing and beautiful couple and their wedding was just as stunning! If you remember them from a year ago when I took their beautiful wedding engagement pictures at the park they got engaged. I had an absolute blast in photographing their wedding day and meeting all of their friends and family. What great families they both have!! Stacy and Josh had quite an end of the 2010 year with the wedding, honeymoon and buying their new house! What a busy fall I have had as well and I am so sorry for the delay in posting the blog photos!! Stacy and Josh have been amazing to work with and I couldn't have been happier to photograph their big day.

Ceremony Location: Buck Creek Christian Church
Reception Location: Community Life Center
Videographer: Eyenamics
DJ: Jason Ryan with AMS Entertainment
Makeup: Faces by KLM

Below are a few of my favorite photos from the day . . .
Check out Stacy's Gorgeous Shoes!!!
What a beautiful Fall Day!!
My husband and I have a vehicle repair shop, Hornberger Imports, Inc. in Beech Grove (520 N. 11th Ave, Beech Grove, IN 46107) that specializes in Mercedes-Benz, so these shots of Stacy & Josh with the Benz were so fun!!
Stacy & her father, Bob's, first dance was one of the highlights for me from their wedding reception! I loved the slow start to the big surprise with the fun music and dancing that was a huge hit!! Great job you two!
Thanks again, Mr. & Mrs. Jenkins!! It was a pleasure and thank you for letting me capture the big day! I had so much fun. To view more Wedding Photos for Viewing/Ordering: While on my website: http://kristinhphotos.com/?load=flash Select the "View Recent Events" Tab, Scroll down and Select the "Weddings" and then select "Stacy & Josh's Wedding Photos" to view their wedding day photos!!

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Jenkins! It has been so much fun. So exciting. Congrats and enjoy being newlyweds and your new house! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments