7.24.2011

Shyla & Dustin's Wedding Day!

Shyla and Dustin's wedding was beautiful! They are such a sweet couple and I could not be happier for them. In our first meeting together, I learned they were high school sweethearts and that they were definitely ready to be married after their years of dating. Shyla's excitement is infectious. If you remember Shyla & Dustin's Engagement Pictures from IMA, we had a blast taking those photos. They have been such fun to work with in all the planning and photo taking. I am so jealous of their honeymoon trip to Mexico!! Dustin, I hope you got to use your camera some. So fun. Rebecca, Mary, Bethe, Dallas, Chuck & all the Valle Vista staff did such a wonderful job, as usual! It was flawless and It has been such an honor to be able to photograph them. Could Shyla be any more gorgeous?!?! I love her classic veil!! Just beautiful.

Ceremony & Reception Venue: Valle Vista
DJ: DJ's Direct (DJ-Brian Whitis)
Cake: A Piece of Cake
Officiant: Pastor Charlie Cash - (317) 882-8463
Photographed by Kristin & Cambrie Anderson

Below are a few of my favorites from Shyla & Dustin's big day . . .
Thanks again, Mr. & Mrs. VanCleave!! It was a pleasure and thank you for letting me capture the engagement photos and your big day! I had so much fun. :) To view more Wedding Photos for Viewing/Ordering: While on my website: http://kristinHphotos.com/?load=flash Select the "View Recent Events" Tab, Scroll down and Select the "Weddings" and then select "Shyla & Dustin's Wedding Photos" to view their wedding day photos!!

To view a Slide Show of Shyla & Dustin's wedding highlights, select the "Slideshows" Tab on my website & select their wedding: http://kristinHphotos.com/viewing

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. VanCleave! It has been so much fun getting to know you two and I know that you are going to have a great life together. Enjoy. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments