9.26.2011

Alyssa & Ted's Engagement Photos!

Alyssa & Ted are such an adorable and sweet couple. They couldn't be any cuter together. What an amazing and wonderful couple. I had so much fun meeting them and taking their engagement pictures. It was a beautiful day and I am so honored to be able to photograph them. I love that they got engaged at the JW Marriott and it showed up in the background of some of my favorite shots of them! I absolutely can not wait until their July 2012 wedding!! Below are a few of my favorites from the photo shoot . . .
If you would like to see more of Alyssa & Ted's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my website (http://kristinhphotos.com/?load=flash). To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Engagement Pictures" and then choose "Alyssa & Ted's Engagement Pictures." I can't wait for their big day!! Congratulations & enjoy the engagement!! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments