3.05.2012

Something You May Not Know About Me: I Can Draw!

I thought I would start a new segment on my blog called 'Something You May Not Know About Me!'. Many of my posts are about things I love...like my brides, grooms, family life or cooking.  But there are many things that make me who I am!  This will be a chance for me to let you in to a few things about myself that you may or may not already know. 
I thought I would start off the 'Something You May Not Know About Me' Blog segment dedicated to my love of drawing!  Granted with everything I have going on, I haven't done much in awhile.  But I LOVE to draw!  It has always been something I enjoyed, starting when I was a kid and having my love of coloring books and crayons.  My two sisters both are amazing at drawing too!  My mom, who is going back to college while working and doing everything else she does, even just took a drawing class last semester and drew an amazing picture of my grandma.  My grandma did some very cool paintings and artwork in her day and would like to think we all got out drawing and creative talents from her.  I do have some amazingly talented and crafty aunts and mom, so she is probably right.  ;). So fun!!

Here are three of my favorites that I have displayed in our house . . .
 I really love drawing with colored pencils!
 
Hopefully when things slow down some, I can get back into drawing more again!  XXOO, Kristin

1 comment:

  1. bring a bit of the orange up in the drawing...sure you already heard this

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments