5.25.2012

Dean & My 6th Wedding Anniversary!

As Dean and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this month, I had to take a second to reflect and acknowledge how thankful for my loving husband, Dean, and that I appreciate all he does for our family and me.  I am so happy to have found him and thank my lucky stars for his amazing soul. 
As a wedding photographer, I always enjoy seeing those same sentiments and feelings in the couples around me.  I love to see other couples starting their lives together and love for each other growing.  I enjoy seeing the happiness and relationships between my brides and grooms.  It is an amazing job and I am so thankful that people allow me to be a part of those special moments in their lives!!

As a happily married woman, I do have to say, though, that I really can't believe it has already been six years since our wedding day.  The time has gone by so fast and especially the last two years with our little munchkins around. Owen turned two-years-old in March and Gracie will be one-year-old this July.  We enjoy them so much and love watching them grow.  We have done so much and grown as individuals and as a couple over these last few years.  I am so happy to have found you, Dean, and enjoy all our time together.  Owen, Gracie & I love you so much.  Thank you for being such an amazing husband and friend to me, father to Owen and Gracie and great person to all of those around you.  We love you and look forward to so many more years to come.
We love and are so thankful for our families!  We have such great examples of love from our parents and grandparents.   


XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments