7.24.2012

Announcing: My Video!

I am so excited to announce my new "Meet Kristin" video is complete!!  I am so thrilled with the results!  It turned out great and I can not say enough about the AMAZING friends and family that I have around me!!  First of all, I have to send out a super big thank you to Bob Ridge at IndyVisual for putting together this amazing video! Thank you so much, Bob, for helping bring my vision come to life, helping me fill in the holes that I didn't have figured out yet and making it more spectacular than I could have hoped.  You do amazing work and I am so glad you were able to help me with this video.  Thank you to my husband, Dean, for the support, putting up with me during this crazy time and the cameo in the video!!  Hee hee.  There are so many people that had a part in helping me make Chrissy and Martin's wedding photos happen for the end of the video.  I can not say enough "thank you's" to all of you to express all of my gratitude and thankfulness for the time, efforts and help in making it all happen.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!  Special thank you to those who had a part in Chrissy and Martin's wedding photos . . .

  • Chrissy and Martin: our super fun couple
  • Loni with 28 Star Studio (my beautiful sister): gorgeous hair designs, hair floral, helping organize the vendors and, of course, the hospitality at your salon!
  • Danielle & Mindy with The Makeup Studio: amazing makeup and gorgeous eyelashes on Chrissy and for your assistance
  • Cathy & Akimee with Akimee Floral Designs: beautiful floral designs with gorgeous bouquets, boutineers, centerpiece and large floral urn and for all your help!
  • Cassandra with The Wedding Studio: for Chrissy's amazing wedding dress, belt, jacket and accessories.  We appreciate all your time!
  • Bob with IndyVisual:  for all the amazing video footage, all your time, guidance and help!
  • Kati with Circle City Tuxedo: for Martin's tuxedo and your flexibility!
  • Mike with AClassic Party Rental:  for the gorgeous tablecloth, silver chiavari chairs, chair pads and sashes
  • Jim and Staci with Ritz Charles: for the silverware, glassware, napkins and candles
  • Julie Branch with J.A. Alexandra: for the menu cards and black and white sofa
  • Benita (my mother-in-law): for watching Owen and Gracie so I could make it all happen that day.
  • My mom, sisters and husband: for listening to me, and helping me with all of your wonderful advice, guidance, love and support.
And to anyone I may have missed!!!  Thank you to everyone for everything.  I loved how everything all came together. Thank you, Bob!  Thank you SO, SO, SO much for all of your help!!!  Now that I have my thank you's said, I would love for you to watch the video . . . Thank you again to everyone for the help and super special thanks to Bob for putting together an amazing video.  Thank you!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments