7.21.2012

Indy's A-List: Best Wedding Photographer!

I am honored and thrilled to say that I am currently #5 for Indy's A-List for the Best Wedding Photographer category!!  I would absolutely love and be thrilled to stay in the top five.  If you have not already done so, if you can please help vote to keep me in the top 5, I would so greatly appreciate it.  I really, really can not say how much I appreciate your votes and support!!  It is because of all of you out there that I can do what I do.  Thank you so much.  

Please go to this Website Link to Vote:  Indy's A-List: Best Wedding Photography to vote for Kristin Hornberger Photography!
Please go to Indy's A-List: Best Wedding Photography to vote for Kristin Hornberger Photography!  Thank you SO much.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments