1.01.2013

Shelbi + Joey = Married! SNEAK PEAK!!!

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson!  Thank you so much, Shelbi and Joey, for allowing me to be a part of your amazing wedding day!  Your gorgeous wedding on New Year's Eve was such a fun way to ring in 2013!!!  I knew from our first meeting together, the engagement pictures at the Indianapolis Indiana's Victory Field, our preparation meetings and the engagement pictures at Joey's family farm in Illinois, that your wedding would be amazing . . . full of so much love, lots of details and fun . . . and you definitely didn't let me down!!  It was a spectacular day and I couldn't be more happy for you and your amazing families.  I feel honored that I was able to capture your love story!  I loved all the personal touches into the details that you incorporated the sod in your aisle (that tied in to the fact that Joey is in charge of all the grounds at Victory Field), the monogrammed items your mom provided, all the little goodies for the guests, the balloon drop and the waffles at Midnight for your guests, etc.  I just love hanging out with you two, because you two are so cute, have such an amazing love of life and the love you have for one another is so awesome to see.  Thank you for letting me in to share your story.  Your hearts couldn't be more giving and thoughtful to all of us around you.  Shelbi, you are such a sweetheart and you looked absolutely gorgeous!!!  Joey, I love your fun personality and your loving family!  It means so much to give out hugs not just to you two, but also your family.  I just love all of them!!  The reception was a blast and you two have super fun friends and family!!  I loved the happiness you two find in each other and I loved seeing everything come together.  We are all so happy for you and know that you will enjoy married life!!   Have so much fun and enjoy on your honeymoon in St. Maarten!!   (So jealous!).  What a way to celebrate a super start to 2013!!!  Lots more photos coming later, but here is a sneak peak of your wedding photos to hold you over . . .  
What fun!  Lots more photographs coming later.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments