5.10.2016

Lori + Bart = Married! | Indianapolis, IN


Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Janssens! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your absolutely amazing wedding day this weekend!  I just love these two and their families and friends!!!! They have so much love for everyone around them.  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your engagement and wedding photography! It was a spectacular and breath-taking wedding with personal touches, amazing details, gorgeous views, elegance and fun throughout the day.  I love their personalities coming through in their details.  It was super fun to be a part of it all.  I couldn't be more happy for you and I feel absolutely honored that I was able to capture your love story!

I love them and couldn't be more excited for them. What a wonderful team to be a part of for this wedding . . . we love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. I know you will have so much fun and enjoy married life!!  

Getting Ready:  Hilton Garden Inn
Wedding Ceremony and Wedding Reception: D'Amore
Catering, Venue and Staff:  Thomas Caterers of Distinction
Photos:  The Alexander Hotel and Downtown Indy
Event Floral, Coordinator and Design:  Ooh La La Events
Decor, Staging, Fabric and other lighting:  Atmospheres Indy
DJ, MC and Lighting: Brian Whitis
Entertainment:  Sacred Circles
Wedding Cake: Simply Perfection Cake
Officiant:  Mike Ennis
Hair:  Salon 01
Videographer:  IndyVisual
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and 
Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding, but below are a few my favorites from their spectacular day . . . 

































































































What an adorable couple and amazing wedding celebration!  Enjoy married life, Mr. & Mrs. Janssens!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments