3.01.2011

Wedding Albums!

I love designing wedding albums! My wedding albums are beautiful custom-designed leather cover flushmount, collage-style albums. Album designing is one of the favorite parts of my photography business, because I adore the creative details and the resulting product of a gorgeous album that tells the story of the day. I enjoy using collages and detail pictures from the wedding as backgrounds for the pages. I love the large albums for the newlyweds as they make a great coffee table album and treasured heirloom for generations to come. I also find the smaller mini albums irresistible for parents and family as gifts or the bride keeping one for her purse and own brag book! Each and every album turns out so different and unique to each couple's style and wedding day. I was too busy to photograph them all, but below are some photos of my wedding albums from a few brides and grooms last year . . .
XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments