5.26.2011

Heather & Michael's Wedding Photos!

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Wright! I hope you two had a wonderful time on your honeymoon in Ft. Meyers! You two are so much fun! It was an honor to be able to photograph the wedding day. You may remember Heather & Michael's great engagement photo shoot from last summer downtown at the canal with them and a few with their motorcycle! Their wedding was such a fun and great day. Thankfully, the rain held off during the ceremony with just a few thunder rumbles. Unfortunately, we weren't so lucky with the photos after the wedding, but we still got a lot of great shots and went out on the golf course with Heather and Michael later in the reception. The rain didn't damper any spirits and everyone managed to have a wonderful time!! I LOVED the bright tropical colors - especially the bridemaids' dresses and matching flip flops!! So many great photos to choose from, but below are a few of my favorites from the day . . .

Ceremony & Reception Location: River Glen Country Club
Officiant: Pastor Joe Freeman from Christ the Savior Lutheran Church
DJ: DJ Jazzy Jeff @ 765-621-6185
River Glen is such a beautiful wedding location!!
I LOVE the girl's dresses and flip flops!!!
Fun!!
Presenting Heather with a special necklace was such a neat moment. Definitely emotional and such a great memory from the wedding day!!
I love the place cards!!
I loved the Father-Daughter dance! What a great surprise in starting out with a slow emotional song . . . and then breaking into a mix of some great dance music. It was a highlight in the evening for me!! So fun, and also crowd pleasing . . .
Everyone loved it . . .
They used my engagement photo album as their guest book that people signed at the reception. I love my engagement albums, because they turn into an even more memorable keepsake when used as a guest book!
Thanks again, Mr. & Mrs. Wright!! It was a pleasure and thank you for letting me capture the big day! I had so much fun. :) To view more Wedding Photos for Viewing/Ordering: While on my website: http://kristinhphotos.com/?load=flash Select the "View Recent Events" Tab, Scroll down and Select the "Weddings" and then select "Heather & Michael's Wedding Photos" to view their wedding day photos!!

To view a Slide Show of Heather & Michael's wedding highlights, select the "Slideshows" Tab on my website & select their wedding: http://kristinhphotos.com/viewing

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Wright! It has been so much fun getting to know you two and your family. Congrats and enjoy being newlyweds! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments