5.16.2011

Lisa & Ryan's Wedding Pictures!

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Small!! What a blast it has been getting to know you two. Lisa & Ryan, you both have been so much fun and kept me laughing every time I am around you. I remember my first meeting with Lisa in her beginning planning stages as she was moving into the house and working on all kinds of projects. It has been exciting to see everything come together that she has planned. Such an exciting time for them. I loved Lisa & Ryan's engagement photos this past fall. Their wedding day was amazing. There was rain in the forecast, but luckily, we got so lucky and avoided those drops!! Their wedding reception was a BLAST! Everyone had a great time. As always, Lisa, Dianne & all the Valle Vista staff were amazing!! We got a bunch a wonderful shots and below are a few of my favorites from the day. . .

Ceremony & Reception: Valle Vista
DJ: Pro-Sound Entertainment - DJ Jason Fritz (as always great to work with him!!)
Cake: Ryan's Aunt

Check out the swans (Izzy & Elmo)! This could not have been a more perfect placement of the swans!!! What are the chances?!?!? Too bad they move so fast and couldn't keep that pose all day. :)
Ryan giving Lisa a card that made the emotional moment before she got her wedding dress on . . .I LOVE Lisa's purple shoes!!

Lisa & Ryan had a great cake made by Ryan's aunt, but fed each other these adorable bride and groom cupcakes!
Lisa's brother and sister did an surprise dance that was awesome. I loved that they had a lot of the wedding crowd join in. So fun . . .
Thanks again, Mr. & Mrs. Small!! It was a pleasure and thank you for letting me capture the big day! I had so much fun. :) To view more Wedding Photos for Viewing/Ordering: While on my website: http://kristinhphotos.com/?load=flash Select the "View Recent Events" Tab, Scroll down and Select the "Weddings" and then select "Lisa & Ryan's Wedding Photos" to view their wedding day photos!!

To view a Slide Show of Lisa & Ryan's wedding highlights, select the "Slideshows" Tab on my website & select their wedding: http://kristinhphotos.com/viewing

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Small! It has been so much fun getting to know you two and your family. Congrats and enjoy being newlyweds! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments