5.02.2011

Lauren & Gordon's Wedding Day!

Lauren & Gordon are such a sweet and happy couple! As a huge fan of the color purple myself, I loved all the lavender and plum accents! :) They had a wonderful wedding day, despite the colder and rainy weather. All the details came together and everyone had a great time. Below are a few of my favorite photos from the day . . .

Ceremony: Our Shepard Lutheran Church
Reception: The Pavilion Center at Avon-Washington Township Park
DJ: Sound Dynamics Mobile DJ

Thanks again, Mr. & Mrs. Hitzeman!! It was a pleasure and thank you for letting me capture the big day! I had so much fun. :) To view more Wedding Photos for Viewing/Ordering: While on my website: http://kristinhphotos.com/?load=flash Select the "View Recent Events" Tab, Scroll down and Select the "Weddings" and then select "Lauren & Gordon's Wedding Photos" to view their wedding day photos!!

To view a Slide Show of Lauren & Gordon's wedding highlights, select the "Slideshows" Tab on my website & select their wedding: http://kristinhphotos.com/viewing

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Hitzeman! It has been so much fun getting to know you two and your family. Congrats and enjoy being newlyweds! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments