12.18.2011

Rebecca + Darrell = Married!

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Kendall!!!  It has been an absolute pleasure working with you, Rebecca & Darrell, and I couldn't be happier for you.  From the moment that I first talked to you guys, I loved you already.  You two are the sweetest, most thoughtful and amazing couple . . . and you are so blessed because your families are just as sweet.  Alice & Linda ("the moms") are SO amazing and always made me feel welcome and like a part of the family!  I can't wait to see all that you guys accomplish as Mr. & Mrs and hope you guys keep me in the loop.

At the reception, DJ Krista Lee did such a great job and everyone had a blast.  I don't think there were many times, Alice (Rebecca's mom) left the dance floor!!  What a party you guys hosted.  Ginny, Bethe, Dianne, Mary, Chuck and all the Valle Vista staff were so great-always on top of all the details, so accommodating and super sweet!! What an amazing couple that I could not be any happier to know and photograph . . .



I do have to say that I am SO sorry for the delay in getting this post!!!  October is my busiest month of the year and I am always trying to catch up on all the photo blog posts because of everything else going on with the photo workflow.  Thanks for your patience on the posts!!  :)

Ceremony & Reception Location:  Valle Vista
DJ & MC:  DJ Krista Lee
Videographer: Wedding Videos by Jean
Photographed by Kristin & Lori Thetford  :)

Below are a few of my favorite photos from the day . . .


Thanks again, Mr. & Mrs. Kendall!! It was a pleasure and thank you for letting me capture the big day! I had so much fun. :) To view more Wedding Photos for Viewing/Ordering: While on my website: http://kristinhphotos.com/?load=flash Select the "View Recent Events" Tab, Scroll down and Select the "Weddings" and then select "Rebecca + Darrell = Married!" to view their wedding day photos!!

To view a Slide Show of Rebecca & Darrell's wedding highlights, select the "Slideshows" Tab on my website & select their wedding: http://kristinhphotos.com/viewing

Congratulations, Rebecca & Darrell! It has been so much fun getting to know you two. Congrats and enjoy your first Christmas as newlyweds! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments