1.02.2012

Family Picture Time: Pajama Days!

As a photographer, I do take lots of pictures of my kids.  I do have to admit, though, that with everything else going on, they tend to get to the bottom of the pile.  I do have a memory card or two from my camera laying around with the kids and family pictures on them.  Someday will get caught up on those from this fall.  :)  I am going to try to get better at posting them more timely - that will be my resolution for 2012 . . .

Anyway, onto the reason for this blog post . . . With my photography, I am so blessed to not have to leave the house everyday.  If I don't have wedding photography, appointments or things going on at my office, networking events/luncheons, photo sessions, hanging out with friends or family, errands to run typically with trips to the post office or grocery store, I usually am at home!  I love it and love being able to spend so much time at home to watch little Owen & Gracie grow. Yes, things get crazy around our house.  There are days that I really need to get a lot of things done and I don't seem to get anything off the "To-Do-List," because I have two little ones under the age of 2-years-old around and needing me.  But I am so thankful I get to be such a huge part of their lives and helping their growth and development.  It is so nice to see all the little things they do and accomplish in a day.  I don't always get what I want done in a day, but we have a blast and I love my life . . . I wouldn't want it any other way.  Some of my favorite days with the kids are those days when we wake up, eat breakfast, take a shower and just get back into our PJ's!!  Here is one of those days from this week where we just hung out in our Pajamas all day . . .  
Now that Owen will give them out (when he decides he wants to), I love my Owen kisses . . .  
Our beagle, Diezel, had to come join in the fun . . .
And if you know Owen, this is a rare moment . . . he doesn't stop.  So I got one photo of him just resting, before he got back up to start his next project of the day . . . hee hee.  
XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments