8.10.2012

Amanda + Jason + Soon-to-be-Arriving Taylor = The Anderson Family!

Congratulations, Amanda and Jason!  We are so excited for you and we can't wait for baby Taylor Marie's big arrival soon!  I was so thrilled to be able to take your maternity pictures and I am excited to see your family grow.  You both will be awesome parents and hopefully you don't have to wait until August 16th!  Below are a few of my favorite photos of your growing family pictures . . .
Congratulations again!  So excited for you guys.  Thank you again for letting me be a part of your maternity  photos!  I had a blast and couldn't be happier for you.  If you would like to view more of Amanda and Jason's maternity pictures, click on this link:
http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/The-Anderson-Family
XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments