8.13.2012

Siri + James = Married!


Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Ratliff!  I am so happy for you two and I had a blast photographing your wedding celebration.  What a fun and gorgeous couple you two make.  They both were very excited and anxious to get to see each other.  I loved their couple moment where they saw each other for the first time with their bridal party too.  I loved the super big balloons for the pictures.  Siri is originally from Norway and I loved that she incorporated some of their Norwegian traditions along with the wedding details.  Siri and James first met when Siri was in Indy as a high school exchange student and then they both went to IU and life would forever be more fun because they fell in love.  Siri, you could not have looked any more stunning.  I love that they found me via James' sister, Tara!  She was a bridesmaid in a wedding I photographed and attended another wedding I photographed.  It was so fun to get to see Tara and her husband.  Siri and James, you are surrounded by so many people that love and care for you.  Your families and friends were all so nice and super sweet.  We all couldn't be more happier for you two and really enjoyed being a part of your gorgeous and super fun celebration.  I hope you had so much fun in New York, Siri, and enjoy the rest of the time with Sophie still in the country.  You two are a super cute couple and your wedding day was gorgeous.

Ceremony and Reception Location:  Community Life Center
Floral:  JP Parker
Wedding Cake:  Heavenly Sweets
Norwegian Cake: Siri's mom brought over from Norway
Officiant:  Howdy Bell
Photographed by Kristin and Lori Thetford

Below are a few of my favorites from your wedding day . . .
 
 
 
Congratulations again, Mr. & Mrs. Ratliff!!!  Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wedding day photos!  I had a blast and couldn't be happier for you.  If you would like to view Siri and James' wedding pictures, click on this link:
http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Siri-James-Married
Thanks again!  Enjoy married life.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments