9.03.2012

Julie + Mike = Married! Sneak Peak!!!

Congratulations, Julie and Mike!  Your wedding day this past Saturday was GORGEOUS and so much fun. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your celebration.  You two are so sweet and I love that you guys have so much love for all of those around you.  You are surrounded by so many amazing friends and family.  I knew from the first meeting with you, Julie, that your wedding day would be AMAZING and it definitely was that + more!  Lindsey, you looked absolutely stunning and SO happy.  Mill Top was gorgeous for pictures and your ceremony was so sweet.  It was an honor to get to photograph your wedding and I had a blast getting to work with Lindsey and her wonderful crew from Ooh La La Events.  I hope you have so much fun on your honeymoon in St. Lucia!  Below are a few wedding highlights to hold you over.  Lots more photos coming later . . . 
 XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments