1.04.2013

Published: Perfect Wedding Guide Winter Issue!

I love seeing Corey and Marc's Wedding Highlights in the Perfect Wedding Guide Wedding Spotlights!!  I can not say enough about what gorgeous and super fun wedding Corey and Marc had.  I am so happy and excited that I got to photograph your beautiful wedding photos.  I will always remember our initial meeting from a little over a year now that we started planning your wedding day photos (as it was easy to remember being pregnant with our daughter, Gracie, that was due the following week and glad that you, Corey, and Gracie, share the same birthday!)  I can't say enough about what an honor it was for me to be a part of it all.  You two have definitely done a lot in the last year and I am excited for the upcoming baby photos later in 2013!!!  

I loved working with you two.  Thank you for letting all of us around you be a part of your big day.  I worked with an amazing team on this wedding:  

Ceremony: The Chapel at Ritz Charles 
Reception: Ritz Charles
DJ and MC: Jason Fritz with Pro-Sound Entertainment
Floral: Kathy's Kloset of Flowers
Rose Petal Curtain: Homemade by Corey and Marc 
Food Stations and Mini Sweets:  Ritz Charles Catering
Wedding Cake:  Taylor's Bakery
Photo Booth: Top Hat Photo Booth 
Photographed by Kristin and Lori Thetford

Thanks, Perfect Wedding Guide.  Thanks, to all the vendors who helped make this day so special for Corey and Marc!    XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments