7.06.2013

Brandy + Erick = Married! | Indianapolis, IN

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Mardis!!!  Thank you so much, Brandy and Erick, for allowing me to be a part of your amazing wedding day!  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your wedding day photography!  Your gorgeous wedding was a blast!!!  I knew from our first talks, emails, meeting together, our preparation meetings that your wedding would be amazing . . . full of so much love, lots of details and fun . . . and you definitely didn't let me down!!  It was a spectacular day and I couldn't be more happy for you and your amazing families.  I feel honored that I was able to capture your love story!  Brandy, you are stunning and, Erick, you had me laughing from the start of the day!  I knew when I walked in to your getting ready room that you and your groomsmen were going to keep me laughing all day long.  The reception was a blast and you two have super fun friends and family!!  Great job to Jeremy with DJ's Direct on keeping the party rocking all night and excellent lighting to capture it all.  You and your friends sure can dance-what a blast!  I loved all of the personal touches and surprises throughout the day.  I loved the happiness you two find in each other and your unique ways to show it.  I loved seeing everything come together.  All of us around you are all so happy for you and know that you will enjoy married life!!  I am so glad you enjoyed the Bahamas on our honeymoon!!  

Wedding Ceremony and Reception:  Community Life Center
Pastor:  Jonathan Manship
DJ:  Jeremy Gearries with DJ's Direct
Florist:  Jennifer's Flower Boutique, Fortville, IN
Wedding Dress:  Demetrios Bride
Wedding Cake:  Heavenly Sweets
Catering and Staff:  Jonathan Byrd's
Videography:  Focus Right Productions
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding, but below are a few my favorites from Brandy and Erick's wedding . . .
 
 
 
And the reception begins . . . What a blast!  It was an absolutely amazing reception.  It was full of surprises and lots of fun!  Jeremy with DJ's Direct did a fabulous job keeping the party going and I love the lighting for pictures!!  What a super fun couple that are surrounded by lots of fun family and friends.  Here are a few highlights . . . 
 
I am so glad you had a blast on your honeymoon, Mr. and Mrs. Mardis!  To view more of Brandy and Erick's Wedding Pictures, please click on the below link to their special viewing website:


Enjoy married life, Brandy and Erick!  XXOO, Kristin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments