7.16.2013

Family Vacation Time: Michigan!

St. Joesph, Michigan is heaven on earth.  As over a week has already flown by since our return from vacation, I had to take a quick moment to reflect on what a great vacation and break it was!  We go to St. Joseph, Michigan with my family for the 4th of July festivities.  We have a house that we all stay, hang out and just walk to the beach everyday.  It is such an amazing place with so many fun memories for me and my family.  We have been going since we were little and love that Dean and I are now taking our kids to create their own memories.  Owen and Gracie both loved the sand, exploring and having a fabulous time.  Our first day upon arriving to the beach, Owen ran an ran the water line and experienced the first big wave over him and was a little surprised by it all, but ready again the next day for more.  Gracie would sit for an hour and just play with the toys in the sand!  They are already asking when they get to go back to the beach. Our vacation was such a blast, we enjoyed it so much and it definitely re-charged our spirits for this busy year!  I don't take too many pictures on vacation (because I just use the phone camera), but here are a few of those.  And thank you, Aunt Donna, for the bubble machine for some of our pictures . . . 
 
 
What fun!  The family and I already can't wait for next year.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments