10.28.2013

The Smith Family! | Greenwood, IN


I had such a blast photographing this gorgeous and super sweet family.  I have known Trisha for a few years now through work and love that she contacted me to do their family pictures this time!  Trisha and I met when we were both pregnant and near our due dates before I had Gracie over two years ago, so it is really fun to get to meet Kyla, her husband Brad and their amazing family.  They could not have been more cute on this fabulous fall day.  Love it.  Here are a few of my favorites . . .



























To view more of the Smith Family photos, please visit their special viewing site:

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Smith-Family

Thanks, again.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments