7.02.2014

Sush + Daichi = Wedding Book! | Carmel, IN



Check out Sush + Daichi's Wedding Book:  http://albumapprove.com/client/61964


I have been sharing a few of my favorite wedding albums from my 2013 Weddings as my 2014 wedding season is is full swing!  Where has the time gone!  Love it.  I would love to share Sush and Daichi's gorgeous and super colorful wedding book that tells more about their love story!  Wedding Albums really are books that will tell your story for years to come.  I loved their absolutely vibrant wedding full of gorgeous colors and fabulous details for this super adorable couple.  I couldn't be more happy for them.  I know they are enjoying married life and each other. 


Wedding Ceremony:  Private Residence
Wedding Reception:  Ritz Charles
Hair and Makeup:  Karen Hall and Company
Mandap: Mayil Mandaps
Catering throughout the weekend:  Ritz CharlesAmber IndianOn the Border
DJ:  TJ from Amber Indian
Florist: Client Centerpieces
Wedding Cake:  Ritz Charles
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Christi Vawter with Kristin Hornberger Photography













Enjoy!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments