12.18.2014

Elite Coordinators | Business Headshots! | Indy


I had the pleasure of photographing Renea and Lynette with Elite Coordinators downtown and had an absolute blast.  I have had the pleasure of working with Renea and have known her for years.  I got to meet her sister, Lynette, and love her just as much.  They were looking for some updates photos for their marketing and their business.  I love their smiles and we did lots of that in this session.  Those two girls are so much stylish and fabulous!  Here are just a few of my favorites from our super fun photo shoot . . . 








































I just love those two!  I can only imagine hanging out with all their family.  To view more of Renea and Lynette with Elite Coordinators, click the below link to their special viewing site:

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Elite-Coordinators

XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments