9.12.2015

Natalie + Blake = Married! | Indianapolis, IN


Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your absolutely amazing wedding day!  I just love these two and their families and friends!!!! They have so much love for everyone around them.  Could Natalie be any more beautiful?  And such a dashing couple!  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your engagement and wedding photography! It was a spectacular wedding with personal touches, amazing details, elegance & fun throughout the day.  Lots of times for a few tears, but they concentrated on having fun as they celebrated with every one around them they love.  I couldn't be more happy for you and I feel absolutely honored that I was able to capture your love story!  I love them and couldn't be more excited for them. So many amazing things ahead for these two!  Such happiness you two find in each other and it was a blast to see everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. I know you will have so much fun and enjoy married life!!  


Getting Ready/Photos:  The Alexander
Wedding Ceremony & Reception, Catering and Staff:  Woodstock Club
Donuts:  Long's Bakery
Officiant: Reverend Anson Keller  
Makeup:  Kate Shaw
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger with Kristin Hornberger Photography

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding, but below are a few my favorites from their spectacular day . . . 

























































What an adorable couple and amazing wedding celebration!  To view the images on their special wedding viewing site, please click the below link to their images . . . 

https://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Natalie-Blake-Wedding

Enjoy married life, Mr. & Mrs. Johnson!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments