8.18.2011

Alison & Bryan's Engagement Pictures!

Alison & Bryan are so fun and such a great couple! I have had a blast getting to know them so far and can't wait for their September wedding! I had a great time taking their engagement pictures. They are such an adorable and super sweet couple. I actually just learned, without them knowing it, that I also booked one of her best friend's wedding photography. Love it. Such a small world. Below are a few of my favorite photos from their engagement shoot . . .
If you would like to see more of Alison & Bryan's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my website (http://kristinhphotos.com/?load=flash). To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Engagement Pictures" and then choose "Alison & Bryan's Engagement Pictures." I can't wait for September 17th!! Congratulations & enjoy the engagement!! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments