8.25.2011

Stephanie & Sam's Engagement Pictures!

Stephanie & Sam are such an adorable and sweet couple. They couldn't be any cuter together. I have worked with her mom, Donna from Valle Vista, for years and have loved her since our first meeting. I knew meeting Stephanie would be just as special and I could not have been more right. What an amazing girl and wonderful couple. I had so much fun meeting them and taking their engagement pictures. Sam is in the Army and was only home for two weeks, so we had to make sure we got those photos taken. Although Stephanie misses him a lot, we appreciate all he does for us! It was a beautiful day and I am so honored to be able to photograph them. I absolutely can not wait until their September 2012 wedding!! Below are a few of my favorites from the photo shoot . . .
If you would like to see more of Stephanie & Sam's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my website (http://kristinhphotos.com/?load=flash). To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Engagement Pictures" and then choose "Stephanie & Sam's Engagement Pictures." I can't wait for their big day!! Congratulations & enjoy the engagement!! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments