8.29.2011

Jessie's Business Portraits!

Jessie is such a beautiful girl! She has helped me the last two summers with some photo editing and I always miss her when she has to go back to Purdue. She is always such a great help. She decided she wanted some updated pictures for her resume and things since we hadn't taken any since her senior pictures a few years ago. Below are a few of my favorites from the photo shoot . . .
Thanks again, Jessie, for letting me take your photos!! It was a pleasure and I had so much fun. :) To view more of Jessie's Photos: While on my website: http://kristinhphotos.com/?load=flash Select the "View Recent Events" Tab, Scroll down and Select the "Other" and then select "Jessie's Corporate Pictures" to view the photos!! Enjoy! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments