9.02.2011

Announcing my New Office at We Do! Professional Centre

Super excited to officially announce my new office space at the We Do! Professional Centre at 9941 Allisonville Rd, Fishers!!! It has been so fun getting the office put together. I am happy to have so many great friends and colleagues as my neighbors at We Do! and it is such an honor to be a part of such an awesome group.

Actually all of this happened within the last few weeks . . . in the midst of just having our baby Gracie on July 10th. I wasn't looking for the space when I saw a post on Facebook the day before we went to the hospital to have Gracie back in July, but it was always a dream and huge wish to have my office at Bob's (with IndyVisual Videography) We Do! Studio. I have worked with Bob for years when I was planning weddings at Ritz Charles and have loved moving into that transition of doing wedding and event photography with him while he does videography. So the last month and a half has been a whirlwind with taking care of Owen and Gracie, ordering frames and pictures, deciding what I wanted the office to look like, painting, photographing two big weddings, several photo sessions, editing, creating albums, etc. A special thanks to my husband for all of his help and putting up with me over the last few weeks. Also a huge thank you to all our families for all of their help and support in making this happen. It has been an exciting time and I hope you can come to the upcoming open house.

Tuesday, 10.11.11 - SAVE THE DATE! From 3-7pm, we're having our super-fun annual open house at We Do! for all of our wedding & event friends! I would love to see lots of you there to see my new space and meet a bunch of very cool wedding and event vendors. More details coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments