12.19.2011

Kight Kids' Pictures!

I LOVE the Kight Family!!  They are such great family friends that they should be family!!  What a great looking bunch!!! I had a blast photographing Angelo, Cecilia, Abby & Kelsey and loved being able to take their photos.  I can't believe how big the kids are getting.  Angelo's legs are so long now, Cecilia is as cute as ever, Abby is a little stinker (but adorable) and Kelsey is already 1-Year-Old!!  We photographed Kelsey's 1-year-old photos in the cute hat and tu-tu (well that is until she had enough of them and then was just down to the diaper!).  The kids couldn't be more adorable in their Christmas Outfits!  You guys are awesome and I had such a blast getting to come over and hang out.  Thanks, Fran, for the yummy cookies!!  Now that you have your Christmas Card out, I wanted to post the beautiful photos of the kids.  So fun.  Below are just a few of my favorites from the photos . . .

If you would like to see more of Kight Kids' Family Pictures, please click on the below link to my Website. To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website (http://www.kristinhphotos.com/) & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Other"and then choose "Kight Kids' Pictures!" Enjoy the holidays and love you guys.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments