1.26.2012

Lisa's Modeling Portfolio Highlights!

Thank you so much, Lisa, for allowing me to take your pictures! You are such a cutie and super sweet. You may remember Lisa from her and Ryan's April 2011 Wedding Photos & their Fall 2010 Engagement Pictures!!  It is always so fun getting to catch up with her.  She is always such a fun and super sweet.  As it's been three years since she last updated her modeling portfolio, she was looking for a variety of photos that would showcase her in different ways to update her photos.  We had a blast and I think we got a great variety of photos in the Carmel Arts & Design District this past weekend. 
For this photo shoot, I got to work with two of my favorites in the business!!  Loni Wilson with 28 Star Studio did Lisa's different hair styles (my amazingly talented sister) and Danielle Wilson with The Makeup Studio gave Lisa her makeup looks.  You two are so amazing and super talented.  Love you guys.  Thank you again, Lisa, for allowing Loni, Danielle and I to be a part of the photos!!!  I took some of the behind-the-scenes photos too, so you guys can see the makeup, hair styling behind our shoot.  Special thank you to Jill with the Simply Sweet Shoppe for letting us take some fun photos at her shop. 
Hair:  Loni Wilson with 28 Star Studio
Makeup:  Danielle Wilson with The Makeup Studio
Candy Shop:  Simply Sweet Shoppe
Below are a few of my favorite photos from the photo shoot . . .
Me doing my photo thing - hee hee!!!  :)
If you would like to see more of Lisa's Modeling Portfolio Pictures & More Behind-the-Scenes photos of Loni doing her "hair-thing" or Danielle doing her "makeup-thing", please click on the below link to my Website. To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website (http://www.kristinhphotos.com/) & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Other"and then choose "Lisa's Modeling Pictures!" Enjoy.  Thanks again, Lisa!!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments