1.26.2012

Published: Maureen & Dave on Done Brilliantly!!

I am excited to say that Maureen & Dave's wedding that I photographed this past August is a Real Wedding featured on Done Brilliantly: The Blog of Two Bright Lights!  I had the amazing pleasure of getting to work with Mo & Dave on their engagement pictures and the wedding day.  I had a blast since the first meeting and it was so fun getting to know more about them and their love story.  They are two amazing people.  Please check out the Done Brilliantly Blog to see more about their story that I was so blessed to get to share with others.  Mo & Dave, you guys are awesome and it has been a pleasure.  So fun.

For Mo & Dave's great wedding, I had the pleasure of getting to work with some of my favorite vendors and some gorgeous wedding locations...

Ceremony: Sts. Peter & Paul Cathedral
Other Picture Locations: Canal / Conrad Hotel
Reception: Hilbert Circle Theatre
DJ: Jeremy Gearries with DJ's Direct
Wedding Cake: Taylor's Bakery
Other Desserts: Circle City Sweets
Florist: Kathy's Kloset of Flowers 

I am so happy to be a part of Two Bright Lights.  To other photographers out there, you should check out Two Bright Lights!  It is a great networking tool and amazing for getting people, vendors and publications the images.  I have had such a great experience with them so far and definitely recommend them.   
Thanks, Mo & Dave, for allowing me to be a part of your big day!!  Thanks to Siri, Shalyn, Megan and Lauren with Done Brilliantly and Two Bright Lights for all you have done so far and looking forward to working with you more.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments