3.29.2012

Something You May Not Know About Me: I LOVE Ring Photos!

Something you may or may not know about me . . . When I photograph a wedding, one of my favorite things to photograph is the wedding rings!!  I love detail photos that tell a story about the bride, groom and their special day.  One big part of that wedding story is a bride and groom's wedding rings.  I love using the rings and setting them on something decorative or another important part of the wedding story.  Weddings rings, along with the wedding photographs and memories, are something that the bride and groom will have forever.  I make sure I capture those beautiful rings!  Here are just a few recent ring shots from recent weddings . . .

Here's a photo Lori photographed of me getting Elizabeth & Peter's ring shots on their floral bouquet.

So much fun!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments