6.17.2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!  But especially my dad.  I love my dad and thank him for all he does for us.  Above is a picture of my dad (a.k.a. "Po") taking care of Gracie.  I especially love seeing the softer side of him in the last few years now that the grand kids have come around.  So fun.  Below is photo of my dad with my niece, Ava, and nephew, Luke, earlier this year. 
I also have a wonderful father-in-law that would do anything for us and we are so thankful for you!    Here he is with Owen when they went on a tractor ride yesterday.  
Happy father's day to my husband, Deano!  Who is the most wonderful dad, husband and person.  Thank you for all you do for me and the kids.  You are amazing.
For father's day this year for Dean, I wanted to do a duplicate picture of Gracie that was one of Dean's favorite pictures of Owen.  We did a picture of Owen on a canvas print that he has hanging on the wall at our vehicle repair shop (Hornberger Imports), so we had to do of Gracie looking the other way!  This was a walker we got from my mom, dad and sisters and so cute because it was a car and even better when Deano had to add the Benz star.  The re-created photo turned out cute and it really makes me realize how much they really do look alike.
Below is the original photo I took of Owen! 
Happy Father's Day again to my dad, father-in-law, my husband and to all you dads!!!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments