6.25.2012

Sarah + Michael = Married! SNEAK PEAK!!!

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Collier!  I am so happy for you two and I had a blast photographing your wedding this Saturday.  You two have the biggest hearts and care so much about those around you.  We all couldn't be more happier for you and really enjoyed being a part of your gorgeous and super fun celebration you two planned.  I loved all the attention to detail and that you two worked together to get all the details taken care of for the wedding.  Sarah, you could not have been more stunning!  I loved your gorgeous bright purple dresses and vibrant floral arrangements.  I hope you have so much fun at Disney on your honeymoon!!  Below are a few highlights of the wedding pictures and lots more will be coming later!
Enjoy Disney World!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments