7.26.2012

Christine + Brian = Married!

 Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Noss!  I am so happy that you two sweet people found each other.  Your wedding in the Bahamas was gorgeous.  I had such a blast getting to photograph you two and your beautiful families.  I loved to see the love between you two and the friendships your kids share with one another.  I loved the sand ceremony and incorporating what each of the kids brings to the family.  Amazing tropical-themed food selections and staff by Ritz Charles and gorgeous cake from Classic Cakes.  It was an honor and such a blast getting to be a part of your celebration.  Below are a few of my favorites from your celebration with your family and friends . . .
Congratulations again, Mr. and Mrs. Noss!!!  Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wedding day photos!  I had a blast and couldn't be happier for you.  If you would like to view Christine and Brian's wedding pictures, click on this link:
http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Christine-Brian


Thanks again!  Enjoy married life.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments