3.21.2014

Lauren + Adam = Engaged! | Indianapolis, IN | Slideshow of Favorites!



Congratulations, Lauren and Adam, on your engagement! I do have to say that I am excited to post their engagement photo shoot slideshow of highlights on the Blog.  They couldn't be any more sweet, and it is an honor to photograph them.  Loved that the met at IUPUI and incorporating his IU and her Purdue into the photos! Also, their love of the Colts and missing that they don't have season tickets now that they have moved to Missouri.  I absolutely can't wait for their April wedding!  Thank you, guys, for allowing me to be a part of your wedding celebration.  It is going to be amazing.  I loved getting to share these photos today with Lauren, her mom and aunt over a little champagne!  So fun.  Above is the Slideshow of a few of my favorites from their engagement photo shoot.  Below are a few of my favorite photographs . . . 















To view more of Lauren and Adam's engagement pictures, click to their below special viewing page: 

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Lauren-Adam-Engaged

XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments