4.16.2014

Almost Booked :: 2014 Hot Dates Still Available!

As I am looking through my 2014 Calendar, I am almost booked . . . 

. . . but I have a few Hot Dates still open for weddings!  


Inline image 1

I hope you are doing great and enjoying your start to Spring!  While the year is shaping up to an absolutely fantastic one, there are a few popular dates that I still have available and I would LOVE to get them booked!  These "Hot Dates" will fill up.  THANK YOU for your referrals and friendships over these last several years!!  I appreciate the referrals so much.  Please feel free to pass this along or share.  The Hot Saturdays that I still have available at this point:  

August 16, 2014

September 13, 2014

September 20, 2014

October 25, 2014

November 1, 2014


If you have any upcoming events or know of anyone that might be getting married and interested in the following dates, please let me know as soon as possible!  









As always, please call or email me with any questions or for more information on our packages!  Please keep us in mind and help us fill our calendar and make this the best year yet.  Thank you.  XXOO, Kristin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments