7.17.2014

Family Vacation Time: Michigan!



St. Joesph, Michigan is absolutely heaven on earth!  As over a week has already flown by since our return from vacation, I had to take a quick moment to reflect on what a great vacation and break it was!  We go to St. Joseph, Michigan with my family for the 4th of July festivities.  We have a house that we all stay, hang out and just walk to the beach everyday.  It is such an amazing place with so many fun memories for me and my family.  We have been going since we were little and love that Dean and I are now taking our kids to create their own memories.  Owen and Gracie both loved the sand, carousel rides, playing in the water, exploring and having a fabulous time.  Between the walk to the shops, the sunsets over the water, incredible meals, the shopping, beach sitting, playing and fireworks, it was an absolutely amazing vacation.  Owen and Gracie are already asking when they get to go back to the beach and Dean and I agree . . . we had a great time with family and our vacation was such a blast.  It is the one week that I really try to not work and just enjoy the family.  I don't know what it is, but seeing the water and feeling the sun on your skin just makes you feel better!  I enjoyed it so much and it definitely re-charged my spirits for this busy year!  I don't take too many pictures on vacation and just use the phone camera, but here are a few of the highlights . . .  










































What fun!  The family and I already can't wait for next year.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments