1.29.2012

Bride & Groom's Favorite Images: Lisa & Ryan!

Lisa & Ryan are such amazing people!  I have had a blast every time I get to see them and absolutely loved photographed their awesome wedding in April.  I also got to catch up and see Lisa recently to do her modeling photos on my blog earlier this month.  :)  When I asked Lisa about her favorite wedding day photos here is what she had to share . . . "This was definitely a hard decision, but there are two photos from my wedding day that I absolutely LOVE.  Every time I look at them, they bring back the greatest memories from the most amazing day/night etc of my life." 

"This first photo is clearly my all time favorite because it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I've never seen anything like it before.  The swans in the background express the feelings Ryan and I have for each other.  The fact they formed a heart on their own is the most amazing image I have ever seen.  I am truly blessed you were able to get a photo like this.  I feel it is truly a once in a lifetime photo as it isn't every day you see swans form a heart.  They couldn't have done that at a more perfect moment." 
And for another one of her favorite photos:  "Put an entire Italian family together in the same room and who knows what you will experience, that was what was going through my head when I look at the next picture. This picture brings back so many memories of the "secret" dance my family and friends put together for me. That dance was truly a special highlight to my wedding night and the laughter and emotions I show on my face are truly unforgettable. All the preparation and involvement that went in to create this dance made me feel so special both inside and out.  To know my brother put this together just for his "baby" sister is truly an amazing feeling.  What a great surprise and it is definitely one I will NEVER forget. Every time I re-watch the video, I can't help but laugh so hard it makes me cry.  What a wonderful memory."  
"I've attached a picture of everyone doing the dance as well."  I agree with Lisa, it was very fun and I loved that Lisa's brother and sister coordinated the dance to surprise her that started with the two of them and ended with a lot of their family and friends joining in.  So fun!! 

"Thank you again for the wonderful photos and memories!!"  I have to say thanks so much to you, Lisa, for sharing your favorite photos.  I love you guys and I know you are enjoying being newlyweds.  Enjoy.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments